Monday, September 16, 2013

HELLO! I never thought this day would come. This past week was CRAZY. Oh my goodness. So lets see.....me and Sister LaCrue are still going around the ward trying to meet the members and build relationships with them. We've met a lot more less-active members and found a couple part-member families that have a lot of potential. So I was really happy about that. On monday night we were actually teaching a part-member family and we started teaching the wife about the Book of Mormon and she turned to her husband and she said "why have you never taught this to me before?" He never thought she wanted to know. So hopefully we can start teaching her:) I would love that. We also got a referral for a lady and we have an appointment with her this week so I'm super excited about that as well. On Tuesday we had zone training and it was really good we talked about our zone goals and what we can do to improve our areas. I'm just getting impatient because I want things to start happening in this area but I know that Heavenly Father is teaching me right now. On Wednesday Sister LaCrue and I drove to Taber for a specialized training with President Nicholas it was really good and we talked a lot about leadership and our callings in our mission. We then had a lesson with our investigator that night and I've just come to the conclusion that I need to be really patient with this investigator, its going to take a lot of time with him but I'm excited about his potential. On Thursday we helped some sisters with their weekly planning......nothing too exciting. And then we drove to Medicine Hat which is a 2 hour drive east. I stayed in Medicine Hat with Sister Wray and it was so fun! I love Sister Wray she came out with me. So on Friday I was in Med Hat for the day and we did some service and taught a lesson to a recent convert. The spirit was so strong when we were teaching her. I love feeling the spirit, I love having it testify to me and the people we're teaching. We then met up with the other sisters and drove back to Lethbridge. He're the thing though....President called us and wanted us to drive back to Med Hat on Saturday and do some things for him. I felt like I was driving all week. We drove out to Med Hat on Saturday did what we had to do and then got back in the car and drove back. 5 hours in the car.....awful! Luckily me and Sister LaCrue got a big Dr. Pepper and put on some good music (mission appropriate obviously) and had a fun time road tripping through all the tiny towns in Canada. When we got back I was so tired. Sunday we had another Sister missionary with me and Sister Lacrue. It made me grateful that I'm normally not with 2 sisters. It makes it harder to teach when there's 3 of us instead of 2 luckily it was only for a day. 

So I'm sorry that I don't have too many fun or exciting stories this week. I was pretty much trapped in a car driving to Medicine Hat 4 billion times. But life is good. I'm excited for this week! I have a feeling we'll find a new investigator :) I love you all and hope you're having a great week!

Love 
Sister M.

 Road Tripping



Tracting 

 The famous Medicine Hat teepee

Exchanges with Med Hat sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment