Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Farewell

The farewell happened and I'm so glad its now over! I don't know why I stressss so much about talking in front of people but I do. But now its over and I'm leaving to the MTC TOMORROW!!! I've waited almost 4 months for this day to come and its here! And I know I've said this a thousand times but I'M EXCITED beyond EXCITED. Now I'm running around throwing things into my suitcase that I probably won't even use. Oh well. Here I come Canada!




So grateful for these friends of mine driving all the way from Logan. 


All 3 of us our serving missions. 
Tennessee, Nashville Mission. Canada, Calgary Mission. Texas, Houston Mission.




Best Friends. Someone better send me pictures of her amazing wedding! 


Be prepared Canada. I'm on my way! 


No comments:

Post a Comment