Friday, February 8, 2013

Thank You.

Here's a thank you to so many people that deserve it.

My parents THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I would not be able to do this without you. Thanks for supporting me and helping me keep sane with all the pre-mission craziness.

My brother and sister. I love you both, thanks for loving me back even though the little brother acts like he could care less that I'm leaving I know he'll miss me!!

To all my friends that have called me and spent time with me thank you! I'm so appreciative of all of you that have taken the time to see me. I'm really going to miss you all so much. So you better all write me!

My neighbors, I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I have the best neighbors and ward who have been so excited for me the last few months. Just last night I drove home and as I was getting out of my car my sweet neighbor walked over to talk to me. He said "Sarah do you need anything?" Me "Nope I'm good!" Neighbor "Well just know we're here for ya and we're praying for you." How sweet is he?! The sweetest.

This list could go on and on, coworkers, grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles, random strangers to even the doctors I've seen before I have to leave. All of them are so great.

thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment