Just for a future reference here's a list of places I got some of my clothes and shoes.
- asos.com (just type in midi skirts and they have tons!)
- Down East
- Target (my favorite skirts came from here)
- Nordstrom Rack
- Kohls (if you need any cute jackets or blazers this is where I found a lot and great deals)
- Scheels (winter coat that I LOVE)
- northface.com (winter boots)
- DSW shoes
- eshakti.com (way cute skirts that you can customize to make longer!)
- 6pm.com (for you brave people out there that don't need to try your shoes on before you buy them)
- zappos.com (I typed in messenger bags and found mine which will work great)
- Samsonite Luggage Outlet store on Traverse Mountain---such good deals on great luggage
- Thrift stores (really don't be afraid to go and try and find some awesome deals!)
- Sister Missionary Mall (first I was like heck no but then I went in again and they have cute things now!)
I seriously can't believe I have 35 days left until I leave!! I seriously feel so unprepared but then I just have to remember that I've been called to be a successful missionary. As long as I work hard the Lord will bless me.