Saturday, January 26, 2013

Perfect Timing


Today I received a letter from one of my best friends that went into the MTC almost 2 weeks ago! She's headed to the Long Beach California Mission this week (Crazy!!). In her letter she said "get rid of your feelings of distress and inadequacy and nervousness. There is absolutely no need for them." What she didn't know was this morning before I got her letter I was writing her one telling her how nervous I am to leave. And guess what? Shes right, there is no need for those feelings. I have been called by God as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He loves me. He will bless me. He will enable me to be the best missionary I can, as long as I'm obedient and trying my best. Her letter came at the perfect time and I'm so grateful for her example to me. Only 32 more days left!!! Wow time is going to flyyy.


No comments:

Post a Comment