Sunday, January 27, 2013

Gratitude

I'm just overwhelmed with gratitude right now for everything I have and everything that's about to happen in my life. The gospel is amazing. Amazing. I'm so blessed to be able to be born into a family that is strong in the church. I'm so grateful for all of the people in my life who have influenced me in some way, primary teachers, young women leaders, sunday school teachers, neighbors, bishops and so much more. I've always had awesome friends- lds and non-members who have pushed me to be better person. I have the best parents in the world who love their children more then anything. I love the gospel. It literally has made me into the person I am today and it can only make me better. I love the knowledge that I have because of the church. My family can be together forever. Forever is a long time and I wouldn't change it for anything. Seriously I can't get the smile off of my face.

One month to go. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment